Miss the feeling of striking items off my wishlist. It had been sometime since I pampered myself with little luxuries too. Finally, finally brought my long awaited Asics DS-Trainer XI this morning wheee!
Brought it from Running World at Genting Lane. With that, I should take sometime to marvel over the remarkable-ness of the street directory.
I got there by BMW (Bus, MRT, Walk) I have to say the directions provided by the online street directory is WELL STRAIGHT spot on!
Excerpt from street directory directions given:
- From Redhill MRT EW18 to Aljunied, take the EastWestLine towards PasirRis
- Fares $1.50, Adult $1,26 Child $0.65 Senior Citizens $0.64, Senior Peak $1.26
- Alight at EW09 (10th station)
- Proceed to Aljunied Rd opp MRT Station, Busstop no 81081
- Board bus 125/125 (Traveltime 4mins, 1.15km)
- Alight at Kallang Way, opp (Solectron) Bus stop no 70319 (4th bus stop from boarding bus stop)
- Your destination is 0.20km away (woot!)
(Actual Map I used) Just don’t ask me to bring a tape measure to verify the accuracy of the distances provided. But I am seriously marvelled by the power of the computerised street directory. This means I can literally find directions to any registered building in SG from anywhere so easily, man is this cool or what?
On way back the bus. Thought of a neat idea to write a fortnightly comic titled “Ratz it’s Life”, focusing very much to the bits & humor of campus life from the aspect from a student myself! It will start when I purchase my Tablet PC, allowing me to doodle anywhere away from home. Moreover, it will be like serious-cartoony, the main character (me) being an anthropomorphic Rat (I am a Rat on the zodiac calendar anyway). I already got several ideas in mind already for launch strips & it will be incorporated into the site with it’s own section. I speak my mind, so take note that it will be a very natural “It’s student life” comic so parental advisory is advised.