Post date / 2010
2011 »January February March April May June July August September October November December All
- They have these awesome high powered telescopes
- Which are like DEATH RAYS!
- Everyone's smaller than ants!
- This is possibly the highest gift shop in the world
- Does that mean "at the top" in Arab?
- Sheikh Zayed road glows at night!
- A trail of golden lights into the desert
- These rotating doors gives you quite a static shock
- besides leading you to the open air viewing decks too
- 30 more floors to the pinacle I reckon
- The Dubai Mall water promenade
- With an overhead view of the performing Dubai Fountain
- Dubai Mall all lit for the night
- The city comes to life at night
- All nicely lit and buzzing
- The roads glow a nice soft gold when lit by the streetlamps
- You can ever see the golden highways snaking into the distance
- The iconic golden Sheikh Zayed road
- Oh lookie here!
- The viewing decks can get rather packed!
- Not that I have a problem with it!
- The night views are just simply excellent!
- The Burj Khalifa gift shop at the end of our visit
- Interesting displays
- The Khalifa lit at night
- That's all folks from the world's tallest building!