2XU is returning in early 2018 with their compression run. The 2018 run will be held at the F1 Pit Building on the Sunday, 8 April 2018. The event brought to you by Pink apple SG will see runners pound on the tarmac again through the scenic Marina Bay area with distances ranging from 5km to a full half-marathon.
Race categories and price
There will be 3 registration categories, with varying registration prices depending on date of registration.
The early bird registration period runs till 5th Jan 2018. Subsequently, the normal registration fees will run from 6th Jan to 1st Mar 2018. All fees listed below are inclusive of GST.
Returning (Loyalty) Runners Discount
In appreciation returning runners, referencing the table above, participants of any one edition of 2XU Compression Run Singapore from 2014-2017. Do note on registration, please ensure that the same NRIC / FIN / Passport Number is used as your past registration. However, no refunds will be given for price difference from the loyalty rate.
Race Route (Tentative)
The race route is yet to be officially confirmed. But from last 2XU runs from the F1 pit building in the Marina Bay region, we can expect the area of event within a 10km radius from the Singapore Flyer. This means the race potentially hitting Nicholl highway and Fullerton hotel for the 21km route. This is using past race route below for reference.
Moreover, this section will be updated with the new route upon release.
All runners upon successful registration will receive a 2XU running singlet. The singlet is available in both Mens and Womens cutting from sizes XS to 2XL.
In addition, half-marathon finishers will get an additional T-shirt with a 21.1km finisher text on the back.
- Basic: 2XU Singlet.
- Half-marathon Finshers: 2XU 21.1km finisher shirt.
- Finisher medal (all categories)
- Baggage deposit: There will be complimentary baggage deposit services provided at the start point. However, while the organisers will do the best in their reasonable ability to safe guard deposited items, the organisers will not be responsible for any loss or damaged items or delay in retrieving the bags. Hence, runners are advised to travel light.
- Race pack collection: We can expect race pack collection to be around mid-march. Last year, the collection was done 13-15th March at Velocity @ Novena Square (238 Thomson Road). The venue this year is yet to be confirmed. We can expect the announcement to come in Jan-Feb 2018.
- Official race timing: All participants will get their race timing taken between start and end point. It is registered via RACETIME RFID chip. Prize winners timings are however, based on gun time.
- Registration transference: All race registrations are strictly non-transferable.
Race Cut-off time
Given strict adherence to logistical and road closures timings, each race category have a cut-off time. Hence, this is the maximum time where each race event will be wrapped up. Please do not exceed the following times for each distance as shown:
- 21.1km: 4 Hours
- 10km: 2 .5 Hours
- 5km: 1.5 Hour
Registration is done direct with at the 2XU compression run website using digital race solutions payment portal. Payment is done online on the website payment gateway too.