The Income Eco run is back again in 2018 with runs through the Marina Bay area. Last year the run saw sights in the bay and through the gardens by the bay, passing by the iconic conservatories overlooking the bay reservoir, Sheares bridge and Singapore flyer. As part of NTUC efforts to support the environment, running towards zero waste.
No effort is too small to bring about a more sustainable planet. NTUC is now offering a new race category sitting between the the 10km event and kids Dash- the 5km Fun Run, perfect for leisure runners to set you off perfectly on the quest towards zero waste.
Be a Zero Waste Runner and step-up your commitment as an eco champion. What’s more, you will enjoy a discount of $4 when you sign up as one.
The NTUC Eco race has something for everyone, you have no reason to miss out! Early bird rates end on 15 Jan 2018 with exclusive rates for income policyholders. So come join in the fun and do your part for a greener environment.
Marina Bay (2018 Route to be confirmed).
Here is a reference from the 2017 route. It is expected to be similar with start and finish at the F1 pit building.
Race Date and Time
- Date: 29th April 2018
- Time: 5am to 11am
Running Categories and Fees
Early Bird (NTUC Rate/Public) Register from 9th Nov 2017 to 15th Jan 2018
- 21.1km Competitive Half Marathon ($42/$64)
- 10km Competitive ($32/$54)
- 10km Mixed Team ($114/$197)
- 5km Fun Run ($26/$44)
- 1.2km Kids Dash ($26/$44)
- 0.8km Kids Dash ($15/$23)
Normal Period Rates (NTUC Rate/Public) Register from 16th Jan 2018 to 29th Mar 2018
- 21.1km Competitive Half Marathon ($62/$79)
- 10km Competitive ($62/$79)
- 10km Mixed Team ($52/$69)
- 5km Fun Run ($190/$254)
- 1.2km Kids Dash ($36/$53)
- 0.8km Kids Dash ($20/$25)
Additional Registrations Notes
- NTUC Membership is non-transferable. NTUC Membership cards cannot be used to register for non-members
- To enjoy preferential rates, either the child or his/her parent/guardian must be an Income Policyholder or NTUC member
- Loyal Runner refers to participants of the NTUC Income Run 350 2016 and Income Eco Run 2017
- Age used for verification shall be based upon participants’ ages as at 31 December 2018
- Participants for the 21.1km half marathon must be at least 18 years old as at 31
- December 2018
- Participants for the 10km competitive run must be at least 16 years old as at 31 December 2018
- Participants for the 5km fun run must be at least 13 years old as at 31 December 2018
10km Mixed Team Category
- Minimum 1 female per team is required
- All team members are to complete the 10km race route
- Participants in this category are only eligible for the team prizes and will not qualify for prizes for the individual categories
- The team’s timing will be based on the combined “Gun time” of all 4 participants
- To enjoy Income Policyholder or NTUC Member rates, the team member registering on behalf of the team must be an Income Policyholder or NTUC member