Run for Charity People! It’s fusion of fun and sports, get-together and the best thing, it’s in the benefit for Charity as well!
through this effort would go towards Hope Centre (Singapore).
HopeRun 2007 Aims to:
- Promote strong family and community bonds.
- Promote youth activism through encouraging sports such as running as a recreation.
- Raise funds for Hope Centre (S) which helps needy students and families.
- Empower financially-challenged family and youth.
- Promote healthy lifestyle through leisure walk/run which is a healthy exercise suitable for people
of all ages.
- Celebrate National Day with a meaningful purpose – participants can spend valuable time
with their own families and at the same time help other needy families, bringing love and
hope to their lives.
Date: 19 August 2007
Closing Date: 17th August 2007
Eligibility: Open to all groups of people
Walk Hope Run (6km)
Family FunRun (3.2km)
6km Running Route
Angsana Green E2 >> Turning Point Changi Sailing Centre >> Angsana Green E2
3.2km Running Route
Angsana Green E2 >> Turning Point After Singapore Island Resort>> Angsana Green E2
Individual Runner: $15/pax
5-9 Runners: $12/pax
>9 Runners: $10/pax
Register and collect your event t-shirt and wrist tag at:
- Hope Centre (Singapore)
410A Joo Chiat Rd 10am to 5pm (Mon to Fri Only)
- Running Lab at #03-20 Funan Digitalife Mall
- Running Lab at #01-47 Velocity @ Novena Square
Faxed entries will not be accepted
Please ensure that you have your wrist tag on during the run.
A sports T-shirt and attractive goodie bags will be given to all participants while stocks last. A lucky draw and exciting performances await participants at the end of the run.
Race day conduct
- Participants intending to walk the route must start at the back of the line up. This is to ensure a safe and pleasant run for all participants.
- All participants must participate unaided. Roller skates, skateboards, in-line blades, baby joggers, roller skis, bicycles, pushchairs, shoes with built-in or attached rollers or any other wheel-based transportation method or animals are strictly prohibited anywhere along the run route.
- All Family Run participants who under circumstances need to have wheel-chair assistance or baby prams are still allowed to join in the walk/run