More updates on this Friday’s Grueling 12 Hour Race, this time with an Email from the Organiser:
- There will be another briefing for runners at 800 pm on the event day (Fri, Oct 13) at LT 1 for final clarifications, if any.
- When team captains report your team’s attendance on that day, you will be given the team kit in a box. You are responsible for distributing the number tags to the rest of your team members.
- Team captains are also responsible for updating their team members who will be arriving later, as well as be informed of their runners’ whereabouts throughout the run.
- Runners can rest in the runners’ holding rooms while other team members are running.
Once again, thanks for your generous support. We wish all teams the best and we look forward to hosting you on Friday.
For the Organising Committee
NIE Director’s Relay 2006
Event partners and sponsors
- Nestle Singapore (Pte) Ltd for providing Milo (the official beverage) and water for the event
- Oracle Corporation Singapore Pte Ltd, i-Sprint Innovations Pte Ltd, NEC Solutions Asia Pacific Pte Ltd, Singapore Computer Systems Pte Ltd, Fujitsu Asia Pte Ltd and Sun Microsystems Pte Ltd for their cash contributions to the Singapore Heart Foundation
- NTUC Income, Siemens Business Services Pte Ltd, Woodlands Domestic Electrical Pte Ltd, FAVE and Aqua & Leisure Sports for their donations of vouchers & gifts for the event
- CJS Catering Pte Ltd for sponsoring the breakfast reception
- The Singapore Red Cross Society for providing ambulance & first-aid support
- Gethin-Jones Medical Practice for providing medical support
I tried CJS catering food before, not bad, especially their finger foods. Not to mention a new unlimited flow of milo.. yeaaa!
This email is directed to Team Captains, please consult yours for further details such as parking spaces, rest area organisation, etc. Otherwise, attached later in this post is a map I’ve compiled for the event.
(Click “more” to view race map)