Lost waterpolo match
Well, when there are lots of up recently, there will too come the downs. I guess the last *up* was me getting the news to be “attached” to home for Army Open House projects and tasking. Then, luck came falling down- first with us losing against Commandos in the regiment waterpolo match, the second lost after arty.
And secondly (rather personal but, argh!) by failing my 1st driving test with 28points, frankly I felt I drove very well, did the circuit like a pro. If all my other instructors don’t see a problem with my driving and I don’t see why one tester like this a sore thumb Mr Poh Ah Soon (my tester) from the traffic police department, think otherwise. If there is a quota to and for first time passes a day, so be it. And even the regulation the system just don’t allow free play, everybody are all set to go through a stereotypical system set, bringing about results as disastrous as our notorious education system. Its time things should change for the better.
Mistakes I know/committed
- Incorrect braking – 4pts
- Fail to check mirror before slowing- 2pts
- Incorrect positioning at junction- 2pts
- Delay in moving off- 2pts
- Insufficient accel- 4pts
“Mistakes” I didn’t even commit.
- Fail to use appropriate gear- 4pts (I am always very good at management)
- Speed too slow for road- 2pts (I was speeding!)
- Fail to signal/Give wrong signal- 8pts (Maybe late, but never missed it)
Dumb testers… 😡
go stuff myself with tons of good food with my fam now…