Home » Blog » Resolutions
Hey its still new year’s day so I guess its still not too late to post up my new year resolutions. 2005 started off as a pleasant wet year so far, would see about stuffs & so then.
– Be happier.
– Don’t get worked up so easily.
– Eat more healthily.
– Exercise more regularly (at least 3 times a week).
– Spend less time in front of the computer.
– Save more money.
– More time management.
– Play more electric guitar.
– Draw an artpiece at least one a week.
– Dig up my old k2s & start learning/revising aggro-skating.
Furthermore 2005 is the year I will be turning 21. Wonder whats up for plans then, also my birthday falls on the good friday of the year too 25th of march. Woo holiday!
😆 Highlights for 2005
– Leaving the army, ORD on 17th June 2005 after 2years+ serving in the army.
– Sister would be starting tertiary education.
– The Singapore organ donation scheme would be applicable to me then
– Spending limits for cards raised at the age of 21!
😉 Big aims/ambitions for 2005
– Get into college, pref one of my choice.
(Bachelor of mechanical engineering & industrial design in Monash university).
– Start building up a reputation in the Singapore design industry.
– Start working on freelance designing work to raise money for my college education. (Costs $50,000 a year) so that it won’t be so hard on my parents.
Wishes for 2005
– Don’t lose anybody. (The world is so uncertain these days)
– Maybe gain some vertical height…
– Get to meet that special someone…
– Get commissioned for my artwork.
& hey! I am done! 2005 here we come!