Howdy! Found some time to update on a couple trip write-ups of my European trips. This included uploading accompanying trip photos together with write-ups on my adventures in the area.
Travels I am making a note here will be that of my Norway wilderness adventures as well as my Icelandic trip done in 2012. Beside the natural beauty of the location, I was fortunate to travel on a period of solar flare activity, allowing me to see the northern lights at both Norway and Iceland.
Check out the links to the articles below!
In my Norway wilderness adventures, I went on midnight hunts for the Northern lights in the northern-most Norwegian city of Tromso.
I did sledding in the Norwegian jungles with Huskies on sled, as well as cross country Snowmobiling into an unexpected white-out blizzard.
- City of Tromsø, Norway
- Norway Cross country Snowmobiling
- Cross country husky dog sledding Tromsø, Norway
- Northern lights and Shooting stars in Tromsø, Norway
Iceland is a country beaming with natural beauty, home to one of the few best waterfalls and geothermal features typical to that of a volcanic active region.
Check out the buzz and happenings in the city of Reykjavík to various natural geothermal features such the hot springs, geysers and geothermal power plants.
Iceland is also a country largely threatened by the effects of global warming, so my journey also teaches the importance of environmental responsibility.
- Reykjavik sights and food and Hallgrimskirkja Church
- Reykjavik Shopping, Museums, Geothermal Springs and Whale watching
Icelandic golden circle:
- Iceland golden circle- Hellisheidi geothermal plant, Skálholt church, Gullfoss waterfall
- Iceland golden circle- Geysers (Geysir) Þingvellir National Park fault line